Technical Business Analyst – Investment banking – Consultant
Global investment bank is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst (TBA) with knowledge of the Investment Banking industry to be part of the Investment Banking IT team. The TBA will implement and support automation solutions by determining the requirements of the project. The TBA will define, document, prioritize and communicate these requirements to internal/external developers.
- Evaluating existing business processes.
- Determining and outlining business process improvements.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Manage requirements by creating use cases, specifications (including RTM, BRD, SRS, FRS), UML diagrams, wireframes, etc.
- Design UI forms, business process logic and decision flows based on predictive models and business rules.
- Translate business requirements into technical artifacts.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
- Resolve software operational issues and errors and develop a solutions-focused team relationship with the software developer.
- Take an active role in developing and implementing the test plan of any software solution provided.
- Provide training and guidance to end users related to application configuration and functionality.
- Manage and apply application releases and upgrades from the software developer.
- Lead/attend internal meetings to determine project or program requirements
- Substantial experience in delivering projects of various sizes and functional complexity
- Sound knowledge of project lifecycle from initiation to implementation and supporting program management
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation
- Experience of working in globally distributed team
- Experience in business process diagram, functional specifications, user acceptance test plans
- Solid understanding of data manipulation and database construction and usage
- Proficient in strategic functional architecture and its analysis and management
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and independent thinking habits in a team environment
- Advanced analytical and advanced problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate a business need to the programming staff
- 3-5+ years in workflow/BPM experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, RPA, PowerBI, PowerPlatform, SharePoint and Teams
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management, Technology|