– Core Portfolio Services –
Java, AWS, Kubernetes
Software Engineer Job Description:
This role is for an experienced full stack software engineer working on Asset Management’s new, cutting-edge portfolio exposure engine.
You will be Leveraging a fully cloud native stack incorporating AWS, Kubernetes, Apache Ignite and Kafka. You will be using the latest software engineering techniques including CI/CD and infrastructure as code in fast paced and modern environment.
This is a highly technical but also business-based role that offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their skills working on an exciting, innovative, and business critical product.
As a software engineer you will:
- Be extremely curious with a demonstrated ability for self-directed learning
- Have excellent technical and design skills
- Be quality focused with an understanding and appreciation of code review and automated testing
- Be self-starting with the ability and confidence to drive and deliver solutions into production
Software Engineer Essential qualifications and experience:
- Experience of developing for public cloud, AWS is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Java and the JVM
- Extensive knowledge of core computer science (data structures/algorithms/networks)
- Experience of continuous integration and deployment tools and approaches
- Experience with containerization tools
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Apache Ignite/Gridgain
- Apache Kafka
- AWS Certification
- Understanding of software performance and trade-offs
- Spring Boot
- Private cloud
Browse other available opportunities through Yablon & Associates!
Find this position on Indeed!