Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst – ARR
Project Manager / Business Analyst – 10+ yrs experience
The Alternative Reference Rate (ARR) program is delivering the tech & process changes required for the LIBOR Transition for the Institutional Securities Group (ISG). The encompasses all changes relating to moving from the IBORs to risk free rates (RFRs).
This program requires a senior project manager / business analyst with a good understanding of a wide range of asset classes (derivatives required), trading and risk platforms and the front to back process flows. The candidate will be responsible for delivering a range of projects working closely with the Fixed Income and Equities businesses
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years working experience in investment banking with knowledge of sales and trading across a range of asset classes- derivatives knowledge required.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading front office facing projects.
- Good business understanding of multiple asset classes, trade capture and risk – especially OTC Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Experience in all aspects of software development life cycle including production support and QA.
Rate: C2C $700 per day/W2 $650 (based on 8 hour day)
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management, Regulation, Technology|