Principal Consultant Wealth and Asset Management
About the team:
This is a full-time Principal Consultant role with the company’s Wealth Management practice. We welcome industry change as an opportunity to transform the way wealth and asset managers service their clients. As technology advances and generations evolve, wealth managers must embrace innovation to stay relevant and compete with their peers. This firm combines deep expertise with practical industry know-how to help their clients confront some of their most pressing challenges. Their unparalleled experience generating digital strategies, defining client user journeys, creating operational efficiencies, and driving product innovation have made them sought after thought leaders in the financial services industry.
Firm offers highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan and employer matching, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
About the Job:
As a Principal Consultant you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, within Wealth and Asset Management. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a dynamic team environment.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Utilize expert knowledge in wealth management, including but not limited to financial planning, goals-based planning, investment management, products, practice management, operations, technology, and overall market trends
- Manage mid-sized projects and teams of consultants, taking oversight of delivery work and ensuring client satisfaction
- Manage client relationships, overseeing the implementation and quality control of projects with regards to both budget and content
- Act as a trusted adviser to clients by developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of organizations
- Create differentiated go-to market solution offerings and / or create Capco thought leadership
- Actively participate and lead business development activities
- Provide insightful career advice and feedback for team members to empower their careers
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience from a premier management consulting firm preferred or experience at top-tier industry firm in wealth manager, FINRA and SEC broker dealers, investment advisors or asset managers
- Experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, program / project management, process improvement, business re-engineering
- Unique perspective on the wealth management industry and an area of specialty and a thirst for improving your expertise with a view to becoming an industry recognized expert
- Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex global projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating)
- Ability to manage mid-size teams and provide insightful actionable feedback
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit to build the Capco WAM business and help take us to the next level in our journey.
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
|Job Category||Banking & Finance, Finance, Project Management|