Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Remote – some visits to the office
Salary: $95K and 10% bonus component
The Auditor III leads internal audits under the direction of Audit Directors. Responsibilities include leading the execution of audits, summarizing results, and drafting audit reports to management. Evaluates control designs and determines if the controls are operating effectively. Develops recommendations where gaps exist for management to further improve risk mitigation and control effectiveness.
• Prepares the audit scope, objectives, and work plans for assignments, including planned internal audits, Sarbanes-Oxley testing, and other projects as appropriate. This includes the selection of appropriate audit tests and identification of key controls.
• Performs audit test procedures and directs audit staff in executing their assigned portion of the audit plan.
• Assess results and provides feedback to business line management.
• Escalates issues to Director Internal Audit, as necessary.
• Determines any additional testing requirements and summarizes findings based on the results of test procedures. Provides evaluation and proposed solutions for internal control risks, gaps, and governance/compliance requirements.
• Builds effective business relationships with process owners and other internal customers to optimize the audit process.
• Provides input into the development of the annual audit plan and risk assessment for multiple company areas.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field are highly desirable.
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• CPA and/or CIA preferred
• 4-6 years of audit experience in public accounting or audit department.
• Experience auditing banking and/or payment services companies.
• Proven understanding of business processes and internal controls.
• Experience overseeing staff and providing work direction and monitoring results of staff.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Operations, Regulation|