Posted 2 months ago
The Trading IT Support and FIX connectivity specialist will be well versed in design and implementation of FIX configuration and platform support. Ideal candidates must have very knowledge with FIX connectivity support experience in a production environment with expertise regarding FIX vendor practices and configuration standards. Onboarding, configuration/scripting, and project management skills are all requisite. This is a fully hands-on role in a real-time trading system environment. In depth understanding of interacting with vendors like NYFIX, ATR, Eze, Instinet-Newport, etc.
Hybrid Schedule: # days on-site, 2 days remote
- Some understanding of FIX at is pertains to Equities and Options order lifecycles.
- Application log file analysis, reporting. This analysis must include scripting and/or programming as needed to do intricate / near real-time analysis in an ad-hoc environment.
- Understanding of network layer as it pertains to FIX connectivity, intra/extranet vendor interactions, etc
- Familiarity with buyside vs sell-side practices, physical and logical setup requirements gathering, testing and change management procedures.
- Perl or similar scripting and some development knowledge with Java and SQL
- Direct production trading system experience