Senior C# .NET Developer
– Regulatory Capital & Derivatives Trading –
Regulatory Capital project – C# Senior Software Developer
Pay Rate: $900-$1,000/ 9 hour workday
Developer Job Description – Regulatory Capital Project:
The Front Office Senior Software Developer will work on the in house Derivatives Trading System and will possess technical expertise to build, enhance and support existing and new front office trading applications.
He/She must be a self-starter who is willing to work independently in a demanding trading environment.
This person should be rigorous, results driven and should be able to work with minimal supervision with exemplary follow through. Candidate will possess good communication skills. Have applicable experience working in a Microsoft based development environment.
Previous experience in equity swaps or synthetic prime, equity derivatives, convertible bonds or equity linked trading, equity VAR and risk management and trading risk technologies is preferred. Experience with equity regulatory reporting is a plus.
- Equity swaps or Equity (listed options, futures) position and risk systems. Convertible bond and convertible preferred background is a plus.
- Equity trading and order management.
- Capture & understand business requirements and architect, design and implement technical solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with trading desk, middle office personnel and peer technology teams.
- Development background in a Microsoft environment, critical technology skills include:
- Microsoft .Net development, C# development.
- Microsoft based C++ programming is a plus
- Databases, SQLServer programming.
- Background in FIX protocols, order and front office derivative-based order management systems is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract