CRM Product Manager (Investment Banking)
As a Product Manager on the CRM & Analytics team you will work closely with the CRM Product Management leadership in driving the strategy and evolution of the CRM & Analytics roadmap to provide client insights and deliver business value. You will liaise between the business and implementation teams to define and enhance the platform working in a collaborative, energetic and fast-paced environment.
The Product Manager will primarily focus on the investment banking business thought there may be interdependencies with other business groups in the firm (Equities, Fixed Income, and Corporate) on a myriad of projects and enhancement requests. You will also be responsible for supporting BAU (e.g., production support (level 4), small improvements and vendor upgrades.
The ideal candidate will have experience in investment banking, technology, and data, as well as demonstrated success in building relationships with client-facing business stakeholders and users.
- Partner with business, stakeholders, and users to articulate objectives and requirements that enhance productivity, improve efficiency, and drive revenue
- Manage and prioritize product back-log based on priorities set by business stakeholders
- Define and document requirements, user stories, use cases and ensure solutions meet overall business objectives
- Work closely with Product Management Leadership and Solution Architecture teams to make build vs. buy decisions
- Challenge status quo – rationalize, unify, and simplify business processes and design
- Collaborate with the Product Management leadership to define, communicate, and create buy-in for the product vision
- Oversee execution of projects across all phases and ensure appropriate collaboration across all stakeholders for successful execution with an eye to delivering business results
- Lead analysis and help define new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization and provide solutions for improvements.
- Stay current on product developments and industry best practices within your respective domain
- Work closely across teams to solve day-to-day issues, test new features and fixes before released, and ensure appropriate training
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Data Analytics, Data Science, Technology, Engineering and Finance) and advance the mission of intelligent experiences
- Manage vendor relationships and keep current on new and existing products and features
- The ideal candidate would have a BA/BS degree from an accredited university. Previous product management experience within Investment Banking is required.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 7 to 10 years’ experience with 3+ years of prior experience in Investment Banking
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to lead through influence and drive results
- Thinks big picture and understands the potential risk/impact of decisions we make
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Must have exceptional time management skills
- Ability to convey project requirements to developers with attention to detail
- Define objectives and create roadmaps/timelines to meet tight deadlines
- Stay on top of tasks and responsibilities; works well with minimal supervision; responds in a timely manner
- Manage the product lifecycle from planning to completion including user demos
- Experience and success working with agile teams’ development and design teams to deliver world-class solutions using iterative product development practices
- Experience with organizing a product backlog, planning sprints, and writing detailed user stories
- Data/Analytical skills and business intelligence experience
- Business analysis and/or project management experience
- Basic understanding of the UX process and experience collaborating with UX teams
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management, Technology|