Full-Stack C# .Net Developer
Contract: Very long term
New York, New York (Can be Remote or Remote -> On-Site)
We are seeking a mid-senior level Full-Stack Developer (5-8 years experience) to help convert our client’s old systems into newer systems.
Experience with trading systems preferred
- Demonstrate strong software engineering skills
- Do it all: define, design, code, build and debug complex object oriented multi-tier distributed software application
- Developing automated tests, predicting areas of risk, and coordinating with our QA staff to achieve the best blend of error prevention and error detection possible.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Technical solutions to business problems with performance and low latency considerations.
- Think out of the box kind of person – problem solver.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
- Be open and flexible to learning newer technologies to grow the product
- 3-7+ years C#/.Net coding.
- Angular 8/9
- Understanding of MVC, and experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Ability to work with web services including RESTful Web Services.
- HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with Unix and CVS
- Experience with test-driven, agile development and a continuous integration build environment.
- Responsive design and cross-browsers compatibility experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Trading Background preferred
· Equities Technology
· Database performance tuning
· Analytics experience is a plus
Candidates must reside in US at the time of application and must be willing to work on-site once it is deemed safe to return to the office.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|