Stock Record Operations Analyst – Jersey City – Remote to start
Contract: Very long term
New York, New York (Can be Remote or Remote -> On-Site)
- MUST understand the concept of Ops Control reconciliations and be able to investigate root causes of breaks (including Depot breaks, Illogical breaks, Stock Record breaks, Firm Balancing breaks, etc.). Some of these investigations can be very complicated due to intercompany and cross-border security movements over several days.
- MUST know how to read stock record
- MUST know/understand SEC client segregation rules
- MUST Know how to read SWIFT.
- Knowledge of Broadridge BPS & GLOSS are a PLUS
- Must be a quick learner (able to pick up new processes and technology quickly)
- Highly motivated, self-motivated, team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are a must. The candidate will be working across teams within controllers as well as across regions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $370.00 – $425.00 per day