QA Automation Developer – Derivatives – VP
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Job Type: Full Time
Investment bank is seeking QA Automation Developer for Equity Derivative trading application spanning multiple asset classes with focus on Equity Derivatives. Responsibilities include developing automated testing tools for the team, Functional analysis, and QA for the in-house derivative products.
- Ability to work with QA and development team leaders to develop a priority list of manual test cases where targeted automation would most benefit the QA Process by allowing more focus on enhancements versus regression.
- Ability to develop Automated testing tools for use by the QA Team in a standardized approach to minimize ongoing support once released.
- Provide Automation leadership, support, and training to other Team members to expand Team’s ability to develop.
- Automated testing tools.
- Analyze application requirements and Design & Execute Test scenarios and UAT Test cases and provides feedback on functional documentation.
- Ability to persuade and influence others at all levels in the organization to ensure deliverables are met.
- Ability to quickly adapt and act to support change by advocating innovative solutions and new ways of thinking.
- Ability to Work Independently with minimal direction.
- Create and execute test plans and testing strategies.
Desired Experience/ Skills:
- Strong experience (5+ years) automating manual test cases for C#/.NET applications.
- Strong experience with UFT, Selenium or any other QA automation tool.
- Strong experience in scripting language like Power shell, VB Script, and SQL.
- Good knowledge of SDLC & QA processes.
- Strong Domain skills – Must have working experience in Capital Markets across modules and instruments especially.
- Derivatives (Bonds, Options, Futures, Swaps)
- Experience and in-depth understanding of the Software Testing principles.
- Experience with FIX protocol and messaging platform like MQ/Kafka.
- Experience in testing BFSI (Banking and Financial Industry) Domain applications with a proper understanding of the Trade Lifecycle.
- Hands-on expertise in manual functional testing.
- Working experience with Microsoft TFS and/or Microsoft SQL Server is a Big plus
- Hands-on experience in working on tools like JIRA, HP ALM
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clearly.
- Able to function effectively as a member of a team.
- Proactive with respect to personal and technical development.
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Operations, Technology|