Libor Transition – Project Manager/Business Analyst Hybrid
Balance Sheet Management Lead
The resource will be engaged as a PM/BA hybrid working on the company’s LIBOR Transition program within Global Markets (GM) & Balance Sheet Management (BSM). He/She will be report to the GBM Libor Transition – Americas Project Manager and coordinate efforts with to work with the Lines of Business PMs and Stakeholders to help ensure a successful transition from U.S. dollar (USD) LIBOR to a more robust reference rate, its recommended alternative, the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR).
The responsibilities will include:
- Running regional BSM Working Group
- Interfacing with business, control function and IT stakeholders.
- Effective communication with other related workstreams (regional and global) to ensure information flows from and to these groups to ensure alignment and proer consideration.
- Creation and management/tracking of the Americas plans and corresponding dependencies, RAID, and Working Group / Steering Committee Pack preperations.
- Support and help with analysis requests as needed.
Technical/ Business Knowledge & Skills:
- Knoweldge of front-to-back Interest Rate related trade processing and risk management
- Knowledge of Balance Sheet Management & Asset Liquidity Management processes and services.
- Knowledge of industry shift away from LIBOR and the effects to impacted products and services a plus
- Previous project management lead experience (at least 5+ person teams) in a tier 1 financial institutions
- Change Management experience is a must (specifically within a large-scale regulatory / change initiative)
- Must be able to engage the business, interact with senior stakeholders, participate in / facilitate meetings with senior stakeholders, gather requirements, manage project plans
- Ability to analyze and assess various data points on product exposures, contract inventory, model inventory, conduct risks, etc. and provide meaningful actions to move forward with, mitigating any observed risk.
- Ability to successfully navigate / operate in a high pressure environment
- Competency/experience with Microsoft tools, particularly Project, Excel, Power Point, and Word
Impact on the Business
- Responsibility for defining current and future state Operating Models for the Transition
- Supporting the definition of high-level requirements to satisfy business needs
- Responsibility for documenting detailed requirements for associated technical solutions to address the Operating Model optimization
- Responsibility for planning the solution delivery and managing dependencies
- Identify and remove barriers to project success. Always acts in the firm’s best interests and willing to openly discuss potentially difficult topics
- Responsibility for standardizing requirements cross product/LOB and across regional hubs, where possible, to ensure that the alignment to an overarching strategic approach and avoidance of duplication
- Work closely with related Portfolio or Group teams to ensure alignment of the project with the wider change portfolio strategy.
- Creation of and/or ability to understand end-to-end process maps supporting requirements
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management, Technology|