Java Senior Developer- Fixed Income eTrading
Global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Design & development of firm’s proprietary, high performance FI ETrading platform encompassing fixed income products.
- In-depth knowledge of Dealer-to-Client market protocol (TradeWeb, Bloomberg and MarketAxess)
- In-depth knowledge of building auto-quoter
- In-depth knowledge of US Rates Product Offering (Treasury, Swap and Agency)
- Basic knowledge of Bond Pricing/Analytics
- Work alongside traders and quantitative analyst to specify and build out real-time trading applications that electronically execute orders across multiple ECNs.
- Drive implementation and design with emphasis on high availability, scalability and reusability
- Work with other Fixed Income front office team lead to promote framework reusability across all business
- Balance time to market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance and audit mandates
- Mentor junior developer
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 5+ year experience in E-Trading space
- Able to communicate effectively with the desk.
- Strong design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Strong experience in front office trading system with emphasis in etrading
- Programming Languages – Java (5+ years), C# a plus
- Strong multithreaded programming experience is a must
- Knowledge of ION is a must, Broadway API a plus
- General Fixed Income Pricing and Analytic knowledge a must
- Good understanding of Fixed Income BuySide/SellSide market structure
- Knowledge of Credit E-Trading ECNs a Plus
- Knowledge of KDB/Q a plus
- OS – Linux, Windows
We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $830.00 – $950.00 per day
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|