Java Backend Developer with Weblogic
– This is a remote job
– This position starts as a contract (C2C or W2) and it converts to permanent employee after 6 months
- Weblogic is a MUST
- Perform hands-on Java Development, adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices using Java Backend with SQL, SQL Server, Spring and Weblogic.
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- You will also be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Experience developing complex applications using Java Backend with SQL, SQL Server, Spring and Weblogic.
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Have strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have a Bachelor degree.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract