Java Backend Developer with Mongo DB and Cucumber
6 month Contract
As a Java Backend Developer, you’ll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers. You’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices.
- Perform hands-on Java Development, adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices using Java, Spring Boot REST/Microservices, Mongo DB and AWS
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- You will also be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT
- Experience developing complex applications using Java 8 and Spring Boot, Mongo DB, AWS, and Cucumber testing
- Experience with High Level Tech Skills like Java, Spring Boot, REST/Microservices.
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Have strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have a Bachelor degree.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Compliance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|