Corporate Actions and Proxy Analyst – Jersey City – Remote to start
Contract: Very long term
New York, New York (Can be Remote or Remote -> On-Site)
GROUP DESCRIPTION: The Corporate Actions Group within Operations manage the lifecycle of Voluntary & Mandatory Reorganizations, Redemptions, Dividends, Principal & Interest, Proxy, and Class Actions.
POSITION: Seeking an experienced individual for the Jersey City location (currently Work From Home due to COVID) to perform the below responsibilities for Corporate Actions.
Any experience with the Broadridge ICS system and experience with broker-dealer overvote prevention/reconciliation via Broadridge ICS is highly desirable.
- Communicate with the business (i.e., Securities Finance, Traders, Prime Brokerage) on attributes of specific SPACs
- Validate depository/agent announcements on Voluntary Corporate Actions
- Notification of offer terms to the Middle Office, Prime Brokerage client representatives, & Wealth Management client representatives
- Liability exchanges with counterparties on securities lending and fails
- Streetside consolidation of positions to minimize liabilities
- Coordination & partnership with the London Reorg team on securities dually eligible in DTC & Euroclear
- Instruction reconciliation
- Instruction submission
- Payment reconciliation of Voluntaries, Mandatories, and Redemptions
- Entitlements processing of Voluntaries, Mandatories, and Redemptions
- General Ledger reconciliation and reporting
- Client inquiry research and resolution
- Proxy overvote reconciliations
- Class Action data submissions to Claims Administrators
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $370.00 – $600.00 per day
|Job Category||Banking & Finance|