C# .Net Derivatives Senior Software Developer
The Front Office C# .Net Senior Software Developer will work on the in house Derivatives Trading System and will possess technical expertise to build, enhance and support existing and new front office trading applications.
Candidate must be a self-starter who is willing to work independently in a demanding trading environment.
This person should be rigorous, results driven and should be able to work with minimal supervision with exemplary follow through.
Previous experience in equity swaps or synthetic prime, equity derivatives, convertible bonds or equity linked trading, equity VAR and risk management and trading risk technologies is preferred.
Candidate will possess good communication skills.
Have applicable experience working in a Microsoft based development environment.
Experience with equity regulatory reporting is a plus.
- Equity swaps or Equity (listed options, futures) position and risk systems. Convertible bond and convertible preferred background is a plus.
- Equity trading and order management.
- Capture & understand business requirements and architect, design and implement technical solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with trading desk, middle office personnel and peer technology teams.
Development background in a Microsoft environment, critical technology skills include:
- Microsoft .Net development, C# development.
- Microsoft based C++ programming is a plus
- Databases, SQL Server programming.
- Background in FIX protocols, order and front office derivative-based order management systems is a plus.
Candidates must reside in US at the time of application
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Connectivity, Finance, Regulation, Technology|